Monday, March 23, 2009

Lumiglow - Multi-purpose cream


LumiGlow® cream, which is specially formulated in Germany, helps to rejuvenate, tone and firm your skin, improves energy and immune system, has an anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmotic benefits and helps with hormonal imbalance.
In our modern society today, we are exposed to pollution, chemicals, stress, improper diet, premature aging and other negative factors. These factors give rise to an imbalance of hormones in our bodies.
Lumiglow may help to settle all the following problems :
  • Pimples (Jerawat)
  • Menstruation cramp (Senggugut)
  • Infertility (Masalah kesuburan)
  • Insomnia
  • Wrinkles
  • Pigmentation
  • Arthritis
  • Gout
  • Hair loss
  • Constipation
  • Weight Loss
  • Muscle pain
  • Cramps
  • Lack of sexual desire
  • Impotence (Mati pucuk)
  • Headache
  • Heart Palpitation

Ingredients of Lumiglow :

  • Wild Yam
  • Aloe Vera
  • Soy Extract
  • Grape Seed Extract
  • Vitamin E

Product Testimonials :

1. Nor Izzati Lau Abdullah

I’ve tried so many slimming products in my attempt to burn unwanted body fat. To my dismay I lost very little and after a while I regained it, like playing with a yoyo, it goes down and it comes back. At times I gained back more than what I’ve lost! It was a very depressing experience. Since I’ve started using LumiGlow® last June I’ve lost 10kg, it’s AMAZING! Many people had commented on my improved physical appearance. I personally feel and look younger.

1 December 2007

2. Dayang Daliana Awang Talib


Name:Dayang Daliana Awang Talib

Age:34

From:Miri, Sarawak

Health concerns :Suffered 8 miscarriages

After LumiGlow®:Healthy pregnancy- 28/6/08( 7 months )

28 June 2008

3. Rafidah Binti Abdul Rahim

I suffered from a slipped disc and was treated at a hospital. The pain however, persisted at the waist area, making it difficult to walk and do my prayers properly. I rubbed LumiGlow® at the waist area and in 15 minutes, I was able to move effortlessly and did not feel pain when bowing. I am eternally gratefully to the ones who introduced me to this miracle product.

4. Audrey Tan Gaik Suan

I am a diabetic patient with hypertension. After using LumiGlow® my hypertension and diabetes level becomes normal 120/80 and 39. I don’t feel tired like before and not only that, my water retention becomes lesser and I can fit into my old clothes and I can even wear my ring back again!

Note: The testimonials herein are not representative of everyone’s experience and only provide information about the individual’s experiences as to the point in time when they are provided. All testimonials are authentic and accurate. Individual results may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment